1. The underground jumbo needs to be ready for the following installation work:
(1) Installation site. Depending on the size of the trolley, it is necessary to leave the stacking and installation site, generally 20m x 20m;
(2) Sleepers and rails.
(3) Lifting equipment. When installing the gantry for most trolleys, it can be installed directly by the existing excavator or loader on the construction site. However, when installing the upper gantry and formwork, it must be installed with a crane of 16 tons or more;
(4) There are a total of 6-8 installation assistants. Generally, the trolley service is installed by the after-sales service personnel of the manufacturer;
(5) The welding machine and the gas cutting device are the connecting parts for processing the reinforcing parts during the transportation of the trolley;
(6) The board generally requires more than 5cm thick and is used for the mounting and operating platform.
2. How to determine the underground jumbo centerline?
When underground jumbo is positioned, the center line of the trolley must be determined first. The way to determine the center line is simple, with a positioning cross at the top center. The intersection point is the midpoint of the trolley that the manufacturer has set up in the production of the trolley. By passing this point and drawing the vertical line of gravity, the center line of the trolley can be found.
3. How to measure the section size of the underground jumbo when the jacking cylinder is designed below?
When the jacking cylinder is designed below, it is not easy to measure the widest point of the trolley because the cylinders on both sides hinder the direct measurement of the measuring tool. A horizontal line can be drawn on the trolley template, and the height of the two sides can be consistently matched by a tool such as a level gauge, and a rod (such as a thin thread steel) can be welded, and then the width of the section can be obtained by measuring the lead rod.
4. How to position the underground jumbo?
Before the lining work of the underground jumbo, the trolley must be positioned so that the profile size of the trolley conforms to the required size. After the trolley walks to the section to be lined, it is positioned by the following actions:
(1) Adjust the center line of the trolley by operating the translation cylinder of the hydraulic system to align it with the centerline of the tunnel;
(2) Operate the hydraulic system jacking cylinder to raise the trolley to the standard lining height, and then tighten the foundation jack, then review the height dimension;
(3) Operate the hydraulic system so that the lateral cylinder piston rod extends and reaches the standard lining section, and then manually pulls the lateral support screw to make it reach the lateral cylinder support position and tighten;
(4) After completing the above actions, the section size should be reviewed to prevent errors.