1. Lubricate the hand hammer drill before the operation.
2. When using a hand hammer drill, there should be no less than 3 spares, and the continuous working time of each hand hammer drill should not exceed 2.5 hours.
3. During operation, hold the handle of the pickaxe and press it in the gouge direction so that the pickaxe can be pressed against the sleeve.
4. The inner diameter of the selected air pipe should be 16mm, and the length should preferably not exceed 12m. And it should be ensured that the inside of the tube is clean, and the connection with the air pipe joint is firm and reliable.
5. During operation, do not insert all the picks into broken objects to prevent blank shoot.
6. When the pick is stuck into the titanium tuft, do not shake the hand hammer drill violently to avoid damage to the equipment.
7. During operation, choose a pick drill according to the hardness of the titanium lumps. The harder the titanium tuft, the shorter the pick, and pay attention to checking the heat of the pick to prevent the pick from getting stuck.
8. It is necessary to deal with the burrs of picks in time and do not operate with picks with burrs.
9. blank shoot is prohibited
As a professional drilling machine company, let Anbit to tell you how to do the daily maitenance.
1. The normal working pressure of the hand hammer drill is 0.5MPa. During normal operation, lubricating oil is added every 2h. When filling oil, first remove the air pipe joint, place the hand hammer drill at an angle, and then press the handle of the pick to inject it from the connecting pipe.
2. During the operation of the hand hammer drill, disassemble it at least twice a week and then clean it with clean kerosene. After drying and applying lubricating oil, proceed to assembly. When parts are found to be worn or malfunctioning, they should be replaced in time. Hand hammer drill are strictly prohibited to work with faults.
3. Hand hammer drill should be cleaned when the accumulated operating time reaches 8h or more.
4. Hand hammer drill should be oiled for maintenance when they have not been operated for more than a week.
5. Polish the burr pick in time.
1. No less than 3 spare hand hammer drills for the removal process and no more than 3 hand hammer drills to be overhauled.
2. The hand hammer drill is sent for maintenance within 2 days.
3. The grinding interval of the pick and drill bit in operation does not exceed 15 days.
4. When the hand hammer drill broke down, the average life span is not less than 100t titanium sponge/pc.
5. The broken shank of the pick must be recycled and the shank must be polished in time.
6. For a dead hand hammer drill, it is necessary to recycle the useful parts and stack the dead hand hammer drill in a unified manner.