After the Long Holiday, How to Turn on the Screw Air Compressor for Long-term Shutdown?
✓ Check whether the power supply is normal and whether the resistance of the ground electrode is normal;
✓ Check the main engine and cooler oil pipes for cracks and loose joints;
✓ Drain the condensate from oil and gas barrels, oil coolers and after coolers;
✓ Check the oil level of the oil separator barrel of the compressor. If it is lower than the standard line, you need to add the special type of compressor-specific oil before starting (add to 1/2 to 2/3 of the oil level according to the actual situation).
✓ If the temperature is low, crank the car manually until the rotation is flexible;
✓ Start the air compressor by jog (note that the stop during jog must be stopped by pressing the emergency stop button, do not stop by the stop button, because the running time is too long, the problem of untimely fuel supply is prone to occur);
✓ After starting the air compressor, check whether the parameters in the control panel are normal and observe the equipment for abnormal noise, vibration or leakage;
✓ After the machine is started normally, run it at half of the rated pressure for 8 to 10 minutes. Normal operation can be started after there is no abnormality.
Jog operation steps
1. Open the emergency stop button → press the start button → run for about 5-8 seconds → press the emergency stop button to stop, wait about 30 seconds and repeat the above steps.
2. Do not start directly before jogging. Refuel from the air inlet before starting. Manually turn the car forward and back a few times, and then start at least twice (each jog lasts about 8 seconds and the interval is about 30 seconds), which can effectively avoid the failure of the burned or stuck head when the oil is not supplied in time when the machine is turned on, especially in the low temperature season in winter. Be sure to follow this operation.
➢ For screw compressors that have been out of service for more than 3 months, in addition to the above procedures, it is recommended to replace the compressor oil.
➢ Please check the oil for deterioration and emulsification when restarting the machine after long-term shutdown.
- November 21, 20191. Many customers do not want to stock up based on price or cost issues. They are all doing a maintenance. However, skid mounted compressor maintenance time and parts inventory often cannot match.view
- October 12, 2019Searching for groundwater requires the aid of a professional underground water seeker to study topography by analyzing profiles.view
- November 21, 2019Installation and preparation of the DTH drilling rig: Prepare the rock cavern in advance and determine the type of the cavern according to the drilling method. Connect gas pipelines and lighting lines...view
- November 21, 20191. When using, remove the drill from the box and install it into the spring chuck of the spindle or automatically replace the tool magazine of the drill bit.view
- November 21, 20191. The underground jumbo needs to be ready for the following installation work:(1) Installation site. Depending on the size of the trolley, it is necessary to leave the stacking and installation site,...view
- February 11, 2020ANBIT Water detector uses IoT technology and helps users analyze data with real-time updated software.view